What Makes Us Unique
Client retention: Our value to clients is reflected by an exceptionally high client retention rate. We believe our clients stay with us year-after-year because of our:
- Emphasis on income-generating strategies
- Persistence in conducting our own thorough due diligence on every single investment we recommend
- Independence from proprietary brands and products
- Why an Independent Financial Advisor?
- Focus on service excellence and long-term firm sustainability, so you and your next generation can count on continuity of service
- Commitment to continuous financial planning, because our clients’ lives and financial futures change over time
- Flourish™: Women & Wealth: an ongoing program that demonstrates our commitment to financial vision and education especially for women. This program consists of exciting events, sound strategies, and vital information geared toward helping women flourish personally, professionally, and financially.
Financial, retirement and investment planning: A financial plan is a complex undertaking that, when done correctly, can provide a blueprint for working toward financial security. Our talented, experienced team of financial advisors includes three CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS® (CFP®). Our team:
- Helps you develop a financial vision
- Guides you through life stages and life events, including wealth accumulation, saving for college, business succession, and retirement planning and wealth distribution
- Offers a custom, not an off-the-shelf, solution
Full-service solutions: We are affiliated with other professional firms and entities that allow us to offer full-service solutions to our clients:
- Paytime Integrated Payroll Solutions is a leading independent payroll provider with clients ranging from small businesses to companies with thousands of employees with whom we often partner to offer our business clients payroll solutions.
- Medic Management Group LLC, formerly SS&G Healthcare Services LLC, is a leading provider of management, operational, and financial health care consulting services to hospitals, physicians, post-acute care facilities, and clinical research settings with whom we often partner to assist our physician and other healthcare clients with transitions, negotiations, profitability and practice management.
- BDO USA, LLP is a U.S. professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial advisory and consulting services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. BDO acquired SS&G Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, a subsidiary of SS&G Inc., in 2014. Through SS&G Inc., certain BDO certified public accountants maintain an ownership position in SS&G Wealth. We regularly partner with BDO and other accounting firms to coordinate income tax planning for our clients.
- Cetera Advisors is our Broker-Dealer. Founded in 1981, Cetera Advisors, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is an independently managed broker-dealer and part of Cetera Financial Group. They provide industry-leading products and services to approximately 1,250 financial professionals nationwide, representing total assets under management of more than $27 billion. The financial professionals of Cetera Advisors have the flexibility to choose products that best suit their clients’ financial needs and objectives. Cetera Advisors offers its financial professionals efficient and convenient access to a first-rate network of people, products and services, and is committed to helping its affiliated representatives place the interests of its clients first. Cetera Advisors delivers regulatory supervision, guidance, and training to all its financial professionals, and provides technology needed to help build their clients’ wealth, plan their legacies and work towards their financial goals.